Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Apologies and Introductions...

I've been rather poorly lately, and to say my 'get up and go' got up and gone.. would be an understatement. As I explained in a previous blog, I'm a sufferer of Endomitriosis, and at this present moment in time I'm suffering pretty badly - and it looks like these new painkillers are being just as sh*t as the others.. so back onto Morphine I go. I apologise in advance for any bat sh*t crazy posts that may appear!
It's pretty horrendous at the moment, and I feel like I can't really do much.. even putting make up on is becoming a chore - which is never ever the case; so I thought I would show you what has been cheering me up lately, and introduce you to my babies.
Meet Frodo and Samwise, my 9 week old Guinea Piggies.
 The story starts forever ago, when me and the other half decided that we wanted pet Guinea Pigs to start our little family off... and after endless searching we found the perfect little pair just 40 minutes away - so off we toddled to pick them up 2 weeks ago.. and it's been everything we expected and more. 
These little guys, are genuinely, the perfect pets. They love being cuddled and petted, and make the cutest little squeaking and 'purring' noises whenever we cuddle up with them.. and they know exactly when it's food time, and run straight to there little bowl wheeking and squeaking until we open up the hutch and feed them there super fresh veggies... 
We even bring them inside for playtime, and they adore just running around and nibbling on little fresh treats. 
These little guys, are honestly keeping me going at the moment.. even when I want to curl up into a tight little ball and stay there, I know I cant.. because I have to go and give my babies the attention they crave and deserve! 
These two are going to be regular guests on my blog, so I thought I'd better introduce them to you now - before you think I'm going insane, when I say I'm cuddling up to 'Frodo and Samwise'. Obviously, we're just massive Lord of the Rings fans... 

Again, I'd like to apologise for not blogging for a few days, I'm back at it now - and I may have to do a beauty blog or something like it tomorrow.. But I hope this fills the void.



Anyway guys... do any of you have guinea pigs, or pets that keep you going in those really difficult times?!

Ciao for Now! xXx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your new additions! And their names are fabulous! :)
    Piggies really are brilliant pets, especially for anyone that wants a smaller domestic animal as rabbits are a little more free willed and less hug accepting haha
    I had one when I was younger but haven't had one since then. I hope they are keeping your spirits up and that you are feeling okay...I see this post was written a while ago.
    Lots of love and well wishes being sent your way.
    ♥♥ Danielle
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
Tweets by @heyimzana