Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Just a little way of getting to know me better...

Even though I know I am the only one reading these... apart from my other half....I just couldn't wait to sit down this evening and crack on with another blog. 
I could write all about my day, but it's really not been that exciting. I mean, there was obviously exciting moments - like finding some serious bargains in my local Tesco - and cooking a scrummy dinner for the family.. but realistically it's just been a mediocre day, filled with pain and guinea pig cuddles. (I shall talk about both of those in more detail in another blog or maybe in this 'tag' who knows?) 
So I was sitting thinking, 'ooo I shall have to think of something super exciting to write on my new entry. And I realised, that after reading a few other blogs on the internet, I am probably obligated to complete the TMI tag. So here goes... 
Lets get sharing some stuff about me... 
1: What are you wearing? I'm so boring, just a black vest top and leggings.
2: Ever been in love? I'm very much in love, thank you.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really...

4: How tall are you? 5″7... so rather tall, I suppose?
5: How much do you weigh? Enough...
6: Any tattoos? Yes, I have seven tattoos...
7: Any piercings? I used to have a fair few piercings, but I only have my ears and my belly now.
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favourite fictional couple)? Fictional couple? Definitely Nick and Jess from New Girl. Pretty much perfection.
9. Favourite show? Ooo, tough one. Vampire Diaries? New Girl? Parenthood? Sherlock? Game of Thrones? Don't think I could choose....
10. Favourite band? Always has been, and always will be.. McFly.
11. Something you miss? Chester...
12. Favourite song? This is another tough one, but if I had to choose just one...Meatloaf-  Heaven can wait.
13. How old are you? 23.
14. Zodiac sign? Capricorn
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Everything that my other half has.
16: Favourite Quote? 
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
17: Favourite actor? Male: Hugh Jackman. Female: Lauren Graham.
18: Favourite color? Burgundy.
19: Loud music or soft? Completely depends on the situation...
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Straight to my room, if possible.
21: How long does it take you to shower? like 10-15 minutes?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends if I need to dry my hair... like half an hour to an hour?
23: Ever been in a physical fight? I've pushed someone over once, when I was like 16.
24: Turn on? Benedict Cumberbatch.
25: Turn off? Bad teeth.
26: The reason I joined youtube? I haven't yet, I will though. Soon as I pluck up the courage for it...
27: Fears? I have lots. ha.
28: Last thing that made you cry? this stupid illness.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Like 10 minutes ago, to my guinea pigs.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? "Hey I'm Zana..."
31: Last book you read? I'm reading a series... but for the life of me I cant remember what it's called!
32: The book you're currently reading? Same as above...
33: Last show you watched? Game of Thrones... oh my word.
34: Last person you talked to? Adam. I literally just asked him what television show we last watched...
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my other half.
36: Favourite food? Chinese or Pizza.
37: Place you want to visit? Paris, New York City.
38: Last place you were? In the garden, saying 'night night' to my little baby guineapigs.
39: Do you have a crush? So many. ;)
40: Last time you kissed someone? Earlier today. Cheeky.

41: Last time you were insulted? Probably earlier today, haha.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? The triangle...
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I couldn't choose, I have a favourite necklace at the moment. It's an old purchase from Top Shop - that I rediscovered when we moved.
45: Last sport you played? I played speedrunners on the computer yesterday, exercise done for a year.
46: Last song you sang? 'Two out of three aint bad.' Because I'm listening to a Meatloaf album...
47: Favourite chat up line? 
You smell like trash. May I take you out?
48: Have you ever used it? Ha! Just then, to see if it worked.. totally did.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Um.. earlier tonight, we cooked for the family - so people came round, I guess that's hanging out?
50: Who should do this tag next? I think everybody on the internet has already done this, if you haven't, then go crazy. 
Well, that was a lot of questions, and I still don't feel like anyone will know me much better because of it - however, if by any chance, someone does read this... don't give up on me, I'm pretty entertaining at times. haha.
Anyway, its time for me to curl up and chill with the latest Avon book... 
Ciao for Now! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweets by @heyimzana