Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

"Spring Fling" Lips

So, today I thought I'd write my first Beauty Blog. I mean, this is one of the main reasons I've started this blog. Let's start off with where I got this little idea from shall I?
So I've decided to do a little 'Spring Fling/Summer Fling' series... Where I am going to talk about my favourite beauty bits and bobs at this present moment in time. This is #1 and its all about my 'go-to-lips' These are literally the lip products that I haven't been able to stop using lately. They're the perfect colours for right now, and the texture. Oh wow. 
Here goes guys... Lets start with naming them - Tanya Burr - Chic. Rimmel Apocolips - Luna. Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me. Rimmel 1000 Kisses - Nothing but Nude. Rimmel 1000 Kisses - Carry on Cherry. 
Lets start with Tanya Burr - Chic... I cannot contain my love for this lipgloss range, I currently only own 3 colours, but that is going to increase within the next few weeks.. Everything about this collection is perfection. I picked up 'Chic' around 3 weeks ago, and I haven't been able to stop wearing it. The colour is beautiful, its a perfect nude shade for my skin tone, and is so pigmented that I don't need to add any colours underneath! Also, the smell and texture is to die for, it's an all round perfect product. 
I picked up Apocolips - Luna in Tesco, because I was dying to try a bit of a brighter colour.. and this has impressed me no end. It's a perfect peachy colour, with a slight orange tone. When it starts to fade off, it leaves a matte peach colour behind.. which is pretty and means I don't feel the need to reapply constantly. Definitely the perfect shade for when I want a bit more of a 'colour-pop' in my makeup look. 
Baby Lips - Cherry Me does exactly what it says on the tin. Leaves my lips 'baby soft' whilst adding a hint of colour. It's my ideal product for days when I don't want to keep applying and checking my lip colour, but want a slight hint of colour. And its perfect for those makeup free days, where we want to just brighten up our smile!
I can review both the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Nothing but Nude & Carry on Cherry pretty simply. If you want a colour that lasts - these are for you. I've had so many different lip stains in the past, but these ones really work.. they're that impressive that I had to buy the other half's mum one! I absolutely love the Carry on Cherry. I am dark lip girl, I love the 'light on the eye - dark on the lips' makeup look, for most occasions... and this shade is perfect for day time and night time! The balm is beautifully moisturising, and I've been using both of these colours pretty constantly since I purchased them. 

So there we have it, my top 5 'Spring Fling Favourite' Lip colours...
Let me know if anybody is loving these as well.. I'll be on soon with another 'Spring Fling..'

Lots of Love, 
Ciao for Now! xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweets by @heyimzana