Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

So I finally did it...

I finally sat down and started my own Blog.

I've been sat in this same spot for so long now, that my bum is completely numb and my cup of tea is ice cold. Which is a shame really, because I love a good cup of tea. 
Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself.. My name is Rosanna, and I've wanted to start a blog up for ages... but I've never quite had the courage to do so. Why now? I guess I grew a pair. I have no idea. Besides from the fact, that it seems a good way to vent, I really do love a good beauty blog/bargain/chit chat. 

Why the blog name "heyimzana", I hear you ask. Well that's quite simple really. Some people used to shorten my name down to 'Zana' and I liked to introduce myself with "Hey I'm..." I put them all together, and ta-dah! I guess it's just kind of stuck with me for eternity. 

I intend to fill my blog to the brim, and hopefully someone out there will find its contents, and atleast enjoy reading them. 

Anyway, I feel like I'm rambling on a tad. 
So I shall leave it here.

Ciao for now!  xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tweets by @heyimzana